Call for papers : International Federation for Theater Research-Asia 2018 : Bodies in/and Asian Theaters, 20-23 February 2018, University of the Philippines Diliman
IFTR-Asia 2018 is now accepting abstract submissions.
Please remember: abstract submission closes on 15 September 2017
IFTR-Asia 2018’s website is: http://iftr-asia2018.upd.edu.ph
The conference attempts to answer these general questions: What do we mean when we talk about bodies in Asian theatres and performances? What do we mean when we talk about Asian bodies in different performances outside the region? How does theatre affect the way we think about the bodies of Asians?
Possible sub-themes include but not limited to the following:
The Spectacularization of the Body in Asia
Performing Queer Asian Bodies
Performing Displaced Bodies
Asian Bodies Recuperated
The Body as Medium
Asian Corporeality and/in Choreography
The Asian Body as Method
For details of these sub-themes, please visit: http://iftr-asia2018.upd.edu.ph/call-for-papers.html
IFTR-Asia 2018 is now accepting abstract submissions. As you prepare your abstract, please note the following:
1. Please make sure your abstract is related to the major theme Bodies in/and Asian Theatres or one of the sub-themes of the joint ATWG International Colloquium and IFTR Regional Conference.
2. Please limit your abstract to not more than 300 words. Otherwise, the system will not accept your submission.
3. Please submit a short bionote of not more than 150 words.
4. You will receive a confirmation email from the conference conveners as soon as your submission is received.
5. Announcement of successful submissions shall start on 2 October 2017.
To submit your abstract, please go to this link: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSeyCdzDSdpPugz6wK…/viewform